PE frozen mysis encourage exceptional appetite and growth – even in finicky aquarium fish! PE Mysis diluviana boast naturally higher fatty acid profiles and Omega-3’s than enriched brine shrimp. PE Mysis are harvested live from pristine glacial lakes in Canada, flash frozen in premium condition with no binding agents or fillers. PE Mysis are an excellent food source for all freshwater and marine tropical fish that induces an energetic feeding response in aquarium fish.
Last time this was in stock, it was £9.99
- What Abyss Think. This Mysis Shrimp is a firm favourite with us. It’s really good for putting weight on fish quickly. We add vitamins (JBL Atvitol) when we use this food and the fish love it.
- Frozen freshwater mysis shrimp for fresh and saltwater aquarium fish
- Mysis diluviana are an excellent food extremely high in nutritional value
- Induces an energetic feeding response in even finicky aquarium fish
Out of stock
Aquarium plants can be shipped under the same shipping rules as dry goods.
*Free shipping on orders over £40 (*may exclude some aquariums) Geographical restrictions may apply
Our stock levels are live and accurate to within 15 minutes. If something shows as in stock, rest assured – it is in stock and available for purchase.
We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 2pm the same day and orders placed after 2pm on the next working day.
While we typically ship orders the same day or the following working day, as with any company that relies on couriers, we are unfortunately unable to guarantee a delivery date and time and that orders will arrive the following working day.
- 1st Class mail is aimed to be delivered the next working day after dispatch.
- 2nd Class mail takes around 2-3 working days after dispatch.
- APC Next Day delivery is usually delivered the next working day after dispatch to UK mainland postcode. Items to more remote areas may take longer.
* If your order is over £40 excluding livestock, you qualify for our FREE delivery to UK Mainland postcodes. This excludes Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands and Scottish Offshore postcodes. FREE delivery is available for Scottish Borders postcodes but you will still need to pay the appropriate surcharge.
You have the right to cancel an order within 14 working days of receipt. You must return the goods to us in new and unused condition in line with our Returns Policy. We must receive the goods within 21 days of the notice of cancellation during which time you are responsible for any loss or damage. Once received in new and unused condition we will refund the purchase price. If the goods arrive back in any less than the condition they were sent out in, they will be returned to you and no refund will be processed.
To return goods you need to use our returns form and we will contact you to acknowledge you are sending the goods back to us. Goods being returned for testing must be sent at your own expense. We will only refund postage fees if the order arrives damaged or becomes faulty within the first 4 weeks. It is important that you obtain proof of posting as the goods are your responsibility until they are received by us. We can only refund postage costs if goods are returned within 7 days of purchase under the Replacement Policy. You need to agree a delivery service prior to shipping as we will only refund standard or tracked shipping fees, we are not able to refund the cost of any special delivery service. We cannot refund postage for goods returned for any other reason and we reserve the right to deduct our original postage cost from any refund applicable. If you have made a mistake in the purchase, then you will need to return the goods to us.